Job postings are free for TEMSA members. Contact Bobby@txemsa.com to post a job.
Chief Financial Officer
MedStar Mobile Healthcare, located in Fort Worth, is looking for a Chief Financial Officer, this person will be responsible for managing the day-to-day financial affairs of the agency, Billing and Collections, Finance and Accounting, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Purchasing.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Accounting or related.
- Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification: Certified Public Accountant
- Basic knowledge of medical industry and medical terminology
- Ability to handle complex situations and think in a systematic manner.
- Ability to multi task and follow through with complex assignments
- Ability to deal with all personalities and maintain composure under stressful conditions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA laws and regulation pertaining to EMS.
- Knowledge of mobile technologies and computer networking systems.
- Knowledge of electronic medical documentation processes and workflow.
- The ability to create ad hoc data mining reports.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and other numbers/reporting-based software.
- No exclusion by the OIG to participate in Federally Funded Heath Care Programs
Interested applicants can apply on-line at www.qhire.net/medstar or direct inquiries to Leila Peeples at email@example.com.
Posted: January 24, 2019