- Signed into law on March 6. Click here for a summary.
- The bill focuses on supplemental funding for federal agencies to assist their COVID-19 efforts.
- Signed into law on March 19, 2020.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (HR 6201).
- The bill focuses on health insurance coverage for testing, paid sick leave, and other items.
- Click here for a fact sheet. Click here for a section-by-section summary.
- Click here for a final summary of the law by McDermott+Consulting.
- Approved by the House; the Senate will consider it on March 25, 2020.
- The $2 trillion package focuses on a $367 billion loan program for small businesses.
- TEMSA will provide a full update once it passes.
- Click here for a summary from Politico.