The Department of State Health Services’ April 1st Biological and Chemical Terrorism: A Laboratory Overview for First Responders & Law Enforcement is free. However, it is limited to the first 20 registrations.
The topics include:
- Types of biological and chemical threats.
- Field screening requirements for specimen submission.
- Specimen/material submission process.
- Processing of threat letters and other suspicious materials.
- The Laboratory Response Network (LRN).
- Laboratory testing capabilities and turnaround time for results.
Click here for full details: DSHS April 1st Biological & Chemical Course