EMS EVOLUTION 2018
June 18 @ 9:00 am - June 20 @ 12:00 pm
Make plans to join the Texas EMS Alliance for EMS EVOLUTION 2018 next June 18-20, 2018 at the La Torretta Lake Resort on Lake Conroe.
Leadership Track: June 18-20
Click here to view the preliminary agenda: TEMSA Syllabus-Mailer-2018-web (Feb)
The leadership track will cover the latest clinical, public policy, operation, and business issues that face Texas EMS agencies. We listened to your feedback, and the 2018 agenda will feature new presentations and speakers. The agenda will focus on panels that will focus on business, operations, and clinical issues that face Texas EMS agencies.
Some of the topics include:
- Mass Casualty AAR: The Dallas Experience by Tami Kayea of Dallas Fire-Rescue.
- How to address PTSD for your EMS professionals. Based on your feedback, Brenda McBride of ETMC will lead this afternoon seminar on Tuesday, June 19.
- A medical director panel, pharmacy for EMS panel, and other panel discussions focusing on clinical topics.
- EMTF: Lessons Learned from Hurricane Harvey.
- Ask Joe: Answers to Your Regulatory Questions by Joe Schmider of Texas EMS.
- What Was the Hardest Lesson That I Learned This Year? An interactive session for attendees.
- EMS Director Panel: Ideas for Your Daily Operations.
- Legislative and regulatory updates.
- Much more to be announced in the January 2018.
Billing/Coding Track: June 19
Once again, EMS billing expert Brian Werfel and Gail Atnip of Novitas will lead this all-day billing/coding course.
EMS EVOLUTION 2018 will feature two networking events: a welcome reception on Monday evening and a dinner for all attendees and their guests on Tuesday night. Dinner for your guests will be included in your registration fee.
TEMSA has secured a special rate of $134/evening (plus a $5.00 resort fee) at the La Torretta Lake Resort. Click here to make online reservations. Or call 936.448.4400 and mention the “Texas EMS Alliance” rate.
The hotel deadline is June 1, 2018.
Click here for online registration.. Your EMS agency must pay its TEMSA membership dues by May 15, 2018 in order to secure the special member registration rates.
General Session (Three Days)
Member: $325 (early) $375 (regular)
Non-member: $475 (early) $525 (regular)
Coding Course (Tuesday Only)
Member: $200 (early) $225 (regular)
Non-member: $275 (early) $300 (regular)
Thank you to our preliminary sponsors for 2018:
Ambulance Medical Billing (AMB)
Nationwide Recovery Systems
VFIS of Texas
Once again, EMS EVOLUTION 2018’s exhibits will be featured in the conference center’s atrium outside of the session rooms. Due to limited space, the exhibit hall will be limited to the first 29 exhibitors.
Full details regarding sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities can be found here: Sponsor Prospectus – EVOLUTION 2018
Click here to access the online sponsorship/exhibitor application.