EMS EVOLUTION 2018
June 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - June 20, 2018 @ 12:00 pm
Make plans to join the Texas EMS Alliance for EMS EVOLUTION 2018 next June 18-20, 2018 at the La Torretta Lake Resort on Lake Conroe. Further details will be announced in December and January.
Leadership Track: June 18-20
The leadership track will cover the latest clinical, public policy, operation, and business issues that face Texas EMS agencies. We listened to your feedback, and the 2018 agenda will feature new presentations and speakers. Some of the topics include:
- How to address PTSD for your EMS professionals. Based on your feedback, Brenda McBride of ETMC will lead this afternoon seminar on Tuesday, June 19.
- Medical director panel and other clinical presentations.
- Presentations on the latest technology utilized by EMS agencies.
- Legislative and regulatory updates.
- Much more to be announced in the near future.
Billing/Coding Track: June 19
Once again, EMS billing expert Brian Werfel and Gail Atnip of Novitas will lead this all-day billing/coding course.
More Announcements Coming Soon
TEMSA will release the preliminary agenda in the near future.
TEMSA has secured a special rate of $134/evening at the La Torretta Lake Resort. Registration will open in the near future.