Interested in serving on a GETAC committee? You have until midnight, September 17 to get your application in to DSHS. Committee members serve three-year terms. The application form can be downloaded from the News/Features column of the DSHS Office of EMS/Trauma Systems Coordination website: http://www.dshs.texas.gov/emstraumasystems/GETACCommApp.shtm.
* Applications (via email) are due in the Office by Midnight, September 17th. Due to tight timelines, applications received after that time will not be reviewed or considered.
* Committees are made up of 11 members. Committee appointments are open to anyone seeking either re-appointment or initial appointment.
* OEMS/TS will work with the GETAC council chair and committee chairs to coordinate the selection process.
* The announcement of new and/or re-appointed committee members will be made at the November GETAC meeting. New committee members will meet with their respective committee for the first time at the February GETAC meetings.
* Applications are only accepted electronically. Be sure to use the submit button/email address printed on the application to ensure your application is received.
* Be advised that failure to complete all fields on this form may result in your application being excluded from consideration for committee service.
NOTE: If your appointment to a committee expires in 2017, you MUST reapply to be considered for re-appointment to that committee. To check when a term expires, go to:
Committees: Air Medical, Education, EMS, Injury Prevention, Medical Directors, Pediatric, Stroke, Trauma Systems, Disaster Preparedness, Cardiac Care
For information, email Colin Crocker at email@example.com or phone 512-834-6700, ext.2706.