TEMSA’s members received the following information in today’s e-mail newsletter:
- A look at the reporting requirements under SB 809 if you received federal funds during the pandemic.
- TEMSA’s ARPA request for the Texas Legislature’s third special session.
- The latest round of federal Provider Relief Funding.
- A look at the proposed rule related to data collection for air medical and the upcoming rule for the No Surprises Act.
- CMS’s NOFO model for ET3.
- Federal legislation to address civilian patient payments at military treatment facilities in Central Texas.
- Much more.