TEMSA’s ET3 Zoom
Beginning September 1, 2022, all Texas EMS agencies that participate in Medicaid will be eligible to participate in the state’s new Medicaid reimbursement model that pays for treatment in place and alternative destination transports. While we do not have the regulatory rule yet, it is anticipated that the Texas program will resemble the federal government’s ET3 (Emergency Triage, Treat and Transport) Model
Join TEMSA for a Zoom on Wednesday, April 27 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. CDT to learn more about the new Texas program.
- Travis Baker | Office of the Chief Medical Officer – Austin/Travis County EMS System
- Steve White | Austin/Travis County EMS ET3
- Richard Belle | Acadian Healthcare
- Sean Burton | Global Medical Response
- Butch Oberhoff | Acadian Healthcare
- Matt Zavadsky | MedStar Mobile Healthcare
** Please note that TEMSA Zooms are only open to TEMSA members and current EVOLUTION sponsors. **
E-mail Bobby Hillert at Bobby@txemsa.com to receive the Zoom link if you are a TEMSA member or current EVOLUTION sponsor.